Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

I know I say this often but it really is amazing how fast time flys by. Today Roger and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. Roger has really made my dreams come true. He has given me the most beautiful babies in the world, a roof over our head, food to eat, and LOVE! He has made it to where I am able to stay home to take care of our boys, while he goes everyday to work and bust his butt. I appreciate it ALL and I love him more than words could tell!

I love you Rog.....Happy Anniversary!!!
xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding was beautiful and FUN! I don't think I have ever danced so much in my whole life. And I spent so much time at the bar with Uncle Bill. :) Congrats guys. You have a great life and beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete