Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Boys in the month of April 2010

I am in the process of learning to blog from my phone. I believe this may help me to keep up with the blog a little quicker than my once to twice a month updates. Here are a couple of random pictures of the boys from this month!
Ethan is learning to love his hat....just like Daddy!
The boys playing around in my unfolded pile of laundry that was thrown off the couch.Boys!

Aidan army crawling
I got a smirk from Ethan. Must have caught him off guard
They love swinging. Mommy loves when they swing at the same time, gives me a little break.
As long as he is reading....I am OK with the mess!
Aidan loves the annoying yapping dog
YUM watermelon and banana in the mesh feeder
Cute outfit? Ethan loves to put his pirate boots on. They protect him from being ran over by Aidan in the walker.
There will be more to come from this month....what's left of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment