Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Aidan Cole 19 months old

Here is a little update on my Aidan. He is growing way too fast. It makes me sad to see him grow right before my eyes. He is saying more and more each day. He is saying an occasional two to three word combination. He uses signs while saying words ie. down, open, stop, more, please,etc. He smiles even when he's naughty but his smile just melts my heart. He runs, climbs and even jumps like a wild man. He has more energy, spunk and personality then any 19 month old I know. I am trying my hardest to keep up with him and his busy brother Ethan. I am truely blessed to have such smart, handsome, loving children.

1 comment:

  1. Only a few years until that boy is breaking hearts left and right. You are right. You are truly blessed with amazing little guys.

    ReplyDelete