Thursday, July 28, 2011

My little boy is two!

My little boy is two years old. I can NOT believe it! Time literally seems to be flying by and I wish I could hit pause. Watching Aidan grow blows my mind. He does alot of naughty stuff but it's definitely out weighed by the AMAZING things he says and the charm he puts on me. One minute I find myself on my last bit of patience and the next I'm cracking up laughing at the faces Aidan makes or in awww over the kisses he's planting on me. He has truly been a blessing in my life.
Because I am such a slacker and I'm just now catching up on my blog for the last 2 months this is the picture that you get of him. He's stuffing his face with pizza for his birthday lunch. Have no worries, I will be taking two year old portraits of him soon to post:)

I love you Aidan Cole. Happy 2nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment