Sunday, May 31, 2009

Paradise

For my birthday weekend Roger and I were blessed with staying at the Sand Pearl Resort on Clearwater Beach,Saturday to Sunday. It was absolutely amazing! Not only was it beautiful but we were treated with the best of service. We appreciated Susan watching and taking good care of our little man Ethan. Although we missed him so, I have to admit it was nice spending quality time with my husband. We were able to eat lunch and dinner out without worrying about picking up after our little monster. We also soaked up the gorgeous sunny Florida weather while sipping on our beverages of choice (Melissa, I did enjoy 1 virgin pina colada) by the pool. As Roger would say, "this place is paradise!" The sunset view from our balcony was stunning!!!!

I only hope that all of you are able to go one weekend and enjoy it as much as we did.

I greatly appreciated my birthday weekend.Turning 28 has not turned out so badly!

Ethan's Nana was so kind as to bring him by so he could enjoy Sunday morning with us:)
After we brought him for a swim in the pool and a walk on the beach,we brought him back to the room and gave him a bubble bath. As you can see he LOVED it!


No comments:

Post a Comment