Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ethan's 1 1/2 years old

I can't believe my little boy is 1 1/2 years old. He has grown up sooooo fast that it's scary. He definitely keeps me busy and on my toes. He loves to run around constantly and climb on everything. He's for sure a boys boy! He also loves to play a few rounds of golf, swing the baseball bat and throw every ball imaginable. "Stop playing ball in the house!" brings a new meaning to me. I'm sure I will be saying that daily for a long time to come. We've got a LONG journey ahead of us and I can't wait to see what interesting things he has to tell and show us:)
Sweet dreams..........how innocent
Calling his Dad to make sure he's on his way home:)
Digging for sticks and dirt! He's such a BOY!

He's got what he wanted. Now he's mad I'm taking pics of him (you would think he's use to it)

Making a mess with the dirt while trying to chase a lizard

Turned back for a smirk

I guess he's telling me enough is enough!

Gosh I love him soooo much. I can not even think of how my life would be without him. He's such a blessing and a dream come true.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Bridget I can't believe he is that big already!! He is such a cute little boy!! Only a couple more months and you will have another one! Hope you are feeling good, Happy Belated birthday, looks like you had a nice weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting to be such a BIG boy!!! He is too CUTE!! Can't wait to meet little brother Aidan, I'm sure he will be a cutie pie too! Hope to you guys soon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete