Friday, August 28, 2009

Aidan's 1 Month Old

I know I say this often but, time really has flown by. I can't believe 1 month ago Aidan made his grand entrance into this world. He is such a sweet, beautiful baby. I love staring at him and watching his serious face. He has spiced it up lately with a cute little smirk and an occasional belly laugh. Not sure if it's gas or if he's learning to smile on his own. So far in his month of life he has rolled over 3x's (flook or not), he lifts and turns his head while on his belly, he's learning to follow objects and he cues:) He really is a gift from God. We truly are blessed!

Aidan stricking a pose on his changing table

Showing off his popeye arms

Relaxing in his glyder

He always has such a serious face
He doesn't like to pose so much
He loves his boppy:)
Peaceful baby takes a nap after crying from his 1 month photo shoot!

1 comment:

  1. Awww he is such a little cutie! I love the 6th pic. If I had to caption it, it would say "hey pretty lady...come and rest next to me on this here boppy";) hehehe. Ethan looks like such a toddler! Time does fly by too fast:(

    ReplyDelete