Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome to the World, Aidan Cole!

I know most of you have been checking the blog waiting for an update. Unfortunately, my computer is not working up to par and I'm unable to update at this time. As soon as I can get to Best Buy I will. Hopefully they do not keep it too long. My GREAT friend Melissa has agreed to post this and a pic of baby Aidan. Please visit http://www.babysites.com/sites/vest2/ for updates and pictures.

Aidan Cole Vest was born Tuesday, July 28th at 9:30 am via c-section, weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. He is absolutely beautiful, not to mention a wonderful baby. He went for his 2 week appointment and had gained an entire pound in one week! He loves to eat:) He also surprised myself and the doctor by holding himself up on his forearms and rolling from his belly to his back! It may have been a fluke, but it was quite impressive:)

We are so blessed to have a gorgeous, healthy family. Thanks for the calls, texts, thoughts and prayers. Keep checking in.

xoxo,
The Vest Family

No comments:

Post a Comment