Friday, March 5, 2010

Cell phone deals

Roger and I were due to upgrade our phones and needless to say we needed to. My phone was shutting off for no reason so I was going to have to spend the $50 for a new one through insurance. We were also up to renew our contract. I wasn't sure if I wanted to switch carriers since both Roger and I have had Verizon since before we were dating. I did a little research and we are paying comparably to the others. I decided we would stick with Verizon. I can't complain. We seem to get service EVERYWHERE and rarely get a dropped call (minus the Howard Franklin). There was a special to buy one Droid(phone) get the second free as long as you renew your contract for 2 years (very common). I decided to look a little further and I am glad I did. I found this website: http://www.cellulardeals.com/ I wasn't sure if it was legit but again did a quick search and found nothing bad. I decided to go with it. I ordered both of us a new phone and renewed our contracts for 1/2 the price that I would have going to a Verizon store. Just thought I'd share in case you are in the same boat. I love a good savings! Who doesn't in this recession???

FYI: You can buy phones for a cheaper retail price in case you don't want to renew your contract:) Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment