Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just playing around

As you all know Ethan has a "little" bit of energy. I try my hardest to stay as busy with him as possible. It's hard to keep up but if I can wear him out then it means he gets a nice nap. If we are not dealing with his speech or occupational therapy we go to or have play dates. If that doesn't work, then there are always the play areas at the malls. Not exactly my favorite since they are infested with sick kids but.....what are you going to do? Hide your kids from germs forever? Not to mention it's a place he can run around like a wild man even if it's raining out. Here are a few pics I took from my cell phone while bouncing Aidan on my knee:)


Ethan enjoyed climbing the bat and sliding down it.
Where is Ethan?
What a cutie!
Ok, well this one wasn't taken at the mall but I thought I would add it. Ethan giving Roger a message:) It feels so good to have him walk up and down your back.
One last pic. Aidan loved wearing Kaleigh's 1st birthday hat. It's sad to know we are more than half way til his 1st birthday:(

1 comment:

  1. Who could say Aidan doesn't look like Roger?? That last pic is identical to Roger's smile and eyes!! Love the update. Ethan is a wild man and it's awesome. I want a little bit of his energy please!

    ReplyDelete