Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

My boys continue to grow a little too rapidly. It's been an amazing journey to watch their every move. I have been blessed to have such a WONDERFUL husband who works hard so that I am able to stay home and enjoy them so much! Watching the two of them play more and more together each day literally brings tears to my eyes. They really do LOVE each other and it just proves that having them as close together as we did will pay off.....in hopes that they will be bff's.

Thanks to my husband for being such a great Daddy! xoxoxo

two silly monkeys playing around
rough housing

Aidan's gaining on Ethan really quickly!
We spent the early afternoon at the Florida Aquarium for Father's Day!
Aidan enjoying being pushed around
Ethan would have jumped in if we'd let him
He was amazed by each and every fish
Look at those baby blues
Ethan must have ran off,lol
Daddy and Aidan
Ethan
All 3 of my boys!
Aidan's learning from his older brother.....oh brother!
He really enjoyed the aquarium
My 3 beautiful boys...awwwwww
Ethan showing Aidan the fishies
Big turtle

Rog pushing the boys thru the cave
Aidan playing with the manatee

While Ethan runs off of course
playing around
of course getting sandy before we leave

Ethan reading to his baby brother
Showing off his artwork he made for Daddy
Standing!
Nana tempting him to take a step
Big Kisses, get them while you can
When they get this big they are just a tease
Cheesy face!

Aidan ended up standing for about two minutes on his own and then took 2 steps! It's so sad to see my two boys growing up so fast:(

1 comment:

  1. How could you not tell me Aidan took 2 steps?!? Ahhhhh!! I'm going to cry b/c he's not allowed to be a toddler yet. Loved the pics at the aquarium. It's so cute that the boys dress just like Roger does...khaki shorts and polos:) Love it. Ethan looks all grown up and I think he loves being a big brother!!

    ReplyDelete