Sunday, April 10, 2011

Park Time

Aidan is 20 Months old here and playing at Millenia Park.


He LOVES to swing!


Look at that look....and those eyes!

Same park, different day

LOVE that smile:)


I feel like I post more picture of Aidan then I do of Ethan. I think it's because Aidan poses more then Ethan does and because Ethan is at school for the first half of the day when the camera seems to be out more. Regardless, I am just making it clear for when my kids read my printed blog that I DO NOT favor one over the other and I do love them both the same (unlike their Nana, Grammy, Auntie A and Uncle Mike who pick favorites) so messed up right?


Who would have thought that two brothers could be as different as Ethan and Aidan are? They both come from the same mother and father, only 20 months apart and raised the exact same way. It's amazing that they are basically polar opposites but yet......I LOVE them with all of my heart! With Mother's Day coming up I wanted to catch up on my blog. I am in hopes of Roger taking some cute pics of me with my boys (incase Roger doesn't read this please feel free to pass the word on).

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this post?? LOVE pics 3&4. My godson has amazing eyes and I know he's a handful, but shoot, he's a CUTE handful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't miss it. I just posted it, but back dated it so when I look back I can remember how old he is,lol! It's all for me in the future my friend,hehe!

    ReplyDelete