Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011

This year I decided to order the boys ties off of etsy. Change up the collared shirts and plaid short routine from last year. Well, I must say that they were super CUTE, but boy did they hate having extra stuff around their neck and being in long sleeves in FL. I think maybe next year we are going to go back to "simple"?
I do believe getting a family picture of the four of us is simply impossible. Either 1/4 is having a meltdown, running away, ripping off things or I'm not really sure. To be honest, I'm over it! Is it too much to ask to have the 3 males is my life to suck it up and pose with me. I want pictures to look back on to see how happy, young, etc. we were.
Now that my temper tantrum is over with, I'd like to share with you our Easter!

Aidan's Easter Basket
Ethan's Easter Basket

Ethan and Roger....and the DINOSAUR!

Aidan was sleeping

Ethan and I


Hmmm.....not a good look

His tie is all jacked up. He is so cute tho!

Aidan is so innocent when he is sleeping, awwww!

Ethan a little excited about his baskets from his Nana's. He was so excited he got into Aidan's. You snooze you lose,lol!

Do I want a lollipop or a bunny cookie on a stick?
I wish that was the hardest thing I had to decide these days:)

Geez, now to decide on which egg to open,lol!

"Grape" Nana showing Ethan how to use the toy. I think he really just wants her to open it up for the candy!

He sat still for a little while during brunch. Good boy Aidan!
Probably because he LOVED eating the feast that the spa had.

I think he likes the bunny? To bad Ethan and Mommy missed it:(

1 comment:

  1. OMG the ties were ADORABLE!! You better never go back to "simple". They looked SO stinkin' cute! I just want to squeeze them and hug them and never let go.

    ReplyDelete