Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ethan's 1st hack job....I mean hair cut!

After my doctors appt. I came home and made dinner. That's when my husband thought it'd be a GREAT idea to give his son his 1st haircut. No, my husband doesn't cut his own hair but for some reason he didn't think it would be that complicated to cut his 18 month old sons hair and do a good job! As my mother-in-law would say, "leave hair to the trained professionals." For some dumb reason I went along with it. I was thinking he was only going to "trim" the long pieces to match the length of the rest of his hair. Boy O Boy...I was WRONG!!!!

At first I found myself laughing...ok laughing so hard I had tears. Then, I found the tears coming out of frustration that my husband just HACKED my kids hair and he no longer looks like a baby but a BIG boy with a really bad hair cut:(
We should have listened to Ethan. He tried to get the scissors away from Daddy!
Side view of the hacking.
The final product?!?!
No your eyes are not playing tricks on you. The front and top are way shorter than the rest.


I'm glad he still has time for a smirk cause Mommy is very sad:(

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thankfully it's just hair and it will grow back! He's cute no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still is adorable, no matter what! I remember my husband took clippers to Jackson's hair, and boy did he do a number, need less to say he does not cut his hair anymore LOL!!

    ReplyDelete