Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My little man Ethan

Ethan 22 Months
Ethan is getting to be such a big boy lately. So big infact he thinks that he can take his pants and diaper off on his own. I find him running around the house, often bottomless. This would be great for potty training but he doesn't communicate to me when he needs to go pee pee let alone poo poo.


As we all know from former blogs, Ethan does not pose for pictures. I caught him on a rare day and sadly he is not wearing anything cute. Infact he doesn't even match:( I just love the little faces he makes.

This is one of my favorite faces. Well it's half way of the real deal! He usually scrunches his nose and squints his eyes and pretends to whine and cry. We for the most part just laugh at him until he gives in.

What a cute little smile:)
Sadly, he LOVES watching t.v. while lounging on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment