Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wedding Time--Aidan's 1st trip with his Mom and Dad and no Ethan:(

Roger and I love a good wedding. This time it was a little altered when we really didn't have a choice but to bring our littlest man Aidan. He has yet to drink from a bottle so we brought him along. We put on a cute sweater vest and corduroy khaki's and hoped that he'd be a good boy. To be honest, he was an angel. He did make some noise but they were quiet little coos during the ceremony. I fed him for maybe 5 minutes, then brought him to the reception. He enjoyed the surroundings and music. After I had a chance to eat my salad I looked down and he was asleep! WOOHOO! We wish Nicole and Christen a life time of happiness. Thanks for inviting us to your special day.
My boys all dressed up!

Not sure if he liked his warm outfit. There was a very nice breeze on the chanelside.

Sleepy baby
It was nice to have a couple of slow dances with my husband:)


Cake time...it was yummy!

I love not having to worry about this
Thanks for being such a good, life long friend Nicole! You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the new couple:) In the second photo, Aidan looks JUST like Roger. I love his little sweater vest. He is a little man already. Can't wait to get my paws on that cutie pie!! You might not get him back for a few days:)

    ReplyDelete