Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

Ethan real kept us on pins and needles this year. I honestly didn't think that he would follow thru and wear his monkey costume. To my surprise he let his Daddy put it on without a problem as he walked around his Nana's house soaking in the ewwwww's and awwww's. It turned out that he LOVED his costume (really I think he just loved the attention). That made it easy for Aidan. I'm sad because I didn't bring a back up shirt for him. I was thinking he would be dressed up as a skeleton because of Ethan's previous behavior of whines and cries. Oh well! I think I had the best looking monkey and banana ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the pics
Aidan prior to becoming lickedy split

Ethan playing with Maddy and drawing with Handy Manny
The true test.......
He's loving it!
He loves being a monkey!

What a great smile:)

Milking it for all it's worth!
And here is our banana!

The 2 of them are quiet a pair
What's a monkey without a banana?
I had to dress up too. Nothing big just a black cat. Don't mind the monkey he's just monkeying around!


Aidan's 1st halloween went great. Luckly his big brother was hot and warn out after just a couple of houses so we cashed in early!

No comments:

Post a Comment