Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting caught up!

As you all know our computer has been giving us problems. We finally turned it into Magic Mike to be fixed. I am not sure what happened, but my cheap-o Adobe photoshop is missing and I had to find another way to download pics. Needless to say the following are just random photos from the month of November. ENJOY!!!!

My Big-Little man turned 23 Months

Look at that wake up face:)

Starting to like the camera again.


Aidan bored in his bumbo, while I read to Ethan
Tummy Time
Rolling Over
Ethan playing with his bubble machine while Aidan and I play on the floor
He needed a break!
Getting angry....
For some reason he hates his floor mat toy:(

Priceless....I love my two boys!

Can you say he has a mouth full????
Good to see you have your appetite back Ethan but really!

Cheese!

Aidan posing. Look at those marks around his mouth from teething:(

No comments:

Post a Comment