Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 VS 1

Lately I have felt completely out numbered. Having three males in the house is quiet interesting. Aidan is partially on my side but that's just because I am his Milk Maid/Dairy Queen, not to mention he is only 3 months old. The sound effects, kung fu, wrestling and sports have taken over. This may sound like I am complaining but I am definitely NOT. Infact it's the other way around. I am so blessed to have such beautiful children.

Ethan's smile brightens my day. His laugh brings a smile to my face and butterflies in my belly. I have been working with him ALOT lately on his speaking and Saturday night he had a mini break thru. He said, "I wanna see"! To alot of you this may seem petty, to me it meant the world. I hugged him, had tears in my eyes, jumped around and screamed YAY!!!! Roger and Susan also showed their excitement and Ethan was surprised that we were all that happy over 3 little words.

Aidan is such a ham. He usually makes such a serious face. That is until you start to talk to him, squeeze his cheeks and then the smiles are endless. He seems to be a very happy baby when he is being held and crying is limited, except of course when he is in the car...he hates his car seat. He attempts to sit straight up when leaning back. Sometimes he is successful but ends up leaning to his side quickly. He's not very interested with tummy time. I think he feels like he conquered that the 1st month of his life when rolling over. He may not look like a 3 month old because of his size but I am loving every roll he has:)

Being a parent is priceless. Nothing makes me happier. I truly enjoy being with my little men all of the time. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to get a break (even tho my break seems to be a shower) but I find myself talking about them and being sad without them. They light up my life and I am so sad that they are growing up so fast.




1 comment:

  1. Awwww that was your best post ever! So beautifully written. Your boys are the cutest and sweetest and you are a very lucky mama. Can't wait to see them all soon!

    ReplyDelete