Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Boys in the month of May 2010

Aidan is 9 months and Ethan is a month shy of being 2 and a half. I can't believe how fast time flys by. Aidan is creeping around furniture. He attempts to say words such as Mama, Dada, ball, bye bye, baby, and hi. He is usually a happy, smiley baby. He has his moments of clinginess but don't all babies??? Ethan is progressing well too. He is also saying more words which is major progress compared to 6 months ago. His communication is improving drastically. These two are the light in my eye. Enjoy some pics of my sweet loves!

Look at Aidan's baby blues
Tired boy
Trying out some juice
I think I just caught him....
Always cheesy
What a sweet pea
Hi!
Cheese
The rope is not so good is it Aidan?
Trying to recognize letters
Stopped rough housing for a quick pic
Look at my lil' monkeys hair
Getting ready to ride his trike
Again, always cheesy
Precious lil' man
Like Father Like Son
And this is why it's impossible to fold clothes while they are awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment