Saturday, May 15, 2010

Playing with my NEW camera

Please excuse the picture overload. Roger and I were learning how to use my new camera. Lucky for us uploading was the same it just took a little longer. I am so happy with my Mother's Day/Birthday gift! Once I learn how to use everything I will have cute photo shoots of the boys. If they are willing of course. It's still incredibly hard to get Ethan to agree to look at the camera. Aidan, hasn't learned yet that he has a choice:) Enjoy!
Look at those eyes! Cute little smile!


My sweet bathed baby boys.
Morning shows beat me....he pays no attention to me, just the TV:(

A little wave good morningPlay Time!!!




Mommy's love time:)

How sweet he is when he looks at the camera and says cheese?!?


I love when the boys play together




6 comments:

  1. What kind of camera did you end up getting? Those boys r so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren! I got the Nikon D3000 with the extra lens and bag:) I love it so far. Can't wait to figure it all out. I also would like some type of photo program to edit pics. Does anyone know of a user friendly one???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new camera! Try Piknic. It's online and free. Lots of people use it and love it! The boys are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops! It's actually picnik.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you were finally treated to a really nice camera! You deserve it because those boys are too darn cute not to have amazing pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, Thanks! I actually just got back today from visiting with family and my niece told me about picnik. So far it seems pretty easy. Can't wait to blog with cute pics:) Thanks for the help.

    ReplyDelete