Monday, May 31, 2010

Vacation Part 3

Part 3--Memorial Day Parade


When my Step Mom Joann told me that there was a Memorial Day Parade downtown that would last six min. I just laughed. I thought what the heck, I'll bring the boys. I thought Ethan would enjoy it....and he did! The Parade lasted maybe three minutes, lol. It was nice that the small town even celebrated with a parade because in Seminole I don't know of a parade!?!






When we went down town the parade was about to start so we just parked on the road and jumped out of the car. The police car was the start of it!


Tractor Float

Boy Scouts

School bus??

Girl Scouts

Fire Fighters

Marching

Fire Truck and Ambulance

Fire Truck

Ethan and I

That was the End of the parade!

************More Parts to come**********

No comments:

Post a Comment