Monday, October 25, 2010

Sticker Club

Thanks to some of our good friends/playdate chums we had joined a sticker club. Ethan does get excited when I show him he's got mail. You could give him any sticker in the world and he will find something fun and imaginative to do with it. This time I just happen to get it on camera. Enjoy!

I'm pretty sure he's got stickers everywhere!!!

On the face,really?
Trying to put some back to maybe save for later?
Aidan wanted to play too but hopefully that can wait a couple more months. We like to let Ethan do some special things on his own.
Do I have something on my face Mom?

1 comment:

  1. OMG. That's hilarious. I forgot to do the sticker club. It was a week after I gave birth...not a priority:( lol But definitely looks like fun! Now Ethan has a mom who can make him a million stickers of his choice!

    ReplyDelete