Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010

Don't let this crazy kid foul you. He did start by being sweet and calm sitting at his Nana and Pa's reading his book and then he turned into a "Thing!" This year was awesome! Halloween was better than I could have ever expected it. Ethan didn't quiet get out the words trick or treat but he did say "tweet" instead, he also attempted to say thank you:) He always worries me that he won't wear his costume. When we brought them outside and placed them in their wagon, Ethan saw the other trick or treaters, he let us put his wig on and he didn't take it off til I pulled it off at the end of the night. I know that it's a picture overload but I couldn't control myself. I was hoping to get a beautiful picture of my two "things" together saying cheese but hey beggars can't be choosers. Enjoy!!
I can't believe a year ago my THING 2 was a small little banana:(
One good pose with my Aidan

Safety First
Ethan's all prepared
And Aidan is about to rip the wig off.....
We got it off and he took it right back off
Ethan was too excited about the light up reflectors
Game time!
THING 1 and THING 2

Gosh they are too darn cute for words!
Look at that sweet lil' face



Aidan couldn't wait. He started to eat a hershey bar before we left the 1st house
Ethan didn't want to ride he wanted to walk like a BIG boy!

Tweet

Of course Aidan is making the best of the night (note: the chocolate stain on his costume)

I have no idea what Ethan's doing here but he's got a lollipop and dinosaur in hand!
Aidan would be layed down if he wasn't buckled in,lol
Daddy did great. Didn't complain that he was missing the Bucs play. He did catch up with the score from house to house and watch some of the game outside peoples windows! What a true fan!!
Enjoying his lollipop at the end of the night:)
I can't wait to see how the boys react next year. Ethan really didn't seem scared at all of any of the costumes or decorated houses but he did stear clear from excepting candy from the JOKER, good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment