Monday, October 25, 2010

Who would have thought???

Who would have thought that two toddlers would have so much fun with a silly little bucket. In these pictures Aidan is 13 months old and Ethan is 33 months old. Roger and I are so fortunate to have two beautiful healthy boys that love each other so much. It's precious to watch them give one another kisses before nap time or bedtime or just randomly. On the flip side they are terrors to one another too! With a room full of toys they seem to always want what the other has. In our "love shack" we don't necessarily have room for duplicate toys,lol. Sharing is a work in progress but I guess that's typical for any toddlers.

Below you will find "the many faces of Aidan"! Beware of photo overload, I always think every picture of these two are great pictures:)
Bucket Time

What a cutie huh?
Ethan had a hard time fitting since he's a tad bigger.
Hmmmm two boys on one bucket could only mean one thing....
LOL, side tracked by the T.V.
Beefy won for now!
Any they build a human tunnel.

These two were his favorite toys for the last month.
He didn't leave the house without them. Luckily, he does now....a month later
Sorry, I've taken so long to blog. Time seems to be flying by and I find that I don't have alot of it. Thanks for checking in:)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww your boys are TOO cute. But yes, you are right. They look nothing alike! I can't see any resemblance anymore. It's obvious I need to see them in person! That way I can squeeze Aidan's sweet chunk and smother Ethan with a ton of kisses. Love the last photo. He's totally showing off.

    ReplyDelete