Saturday, June 20, 2009

34 Weeks/Baby Shower


Thank you Nana and Susan for such a beautiful shower. The Bayou Club is a great place and everything went wonderfully:) I am so blessed to have the two of you in my life. The company was perfect and the gifts were overly generous!
Pretty tables setup
CupcakesThe food was YUMMY! I was very sad I couldn't bring it home:(

What gorgeous friends.....April, Dawn, Ashleigh, Amber and Melissa
And family....Kristen, Barb, Susan, Taryn , Nana and Aunt Lynn
Beautiful friends and family...Nicole, Tonia, Mom, Elena, Kristy and Leiann:)

Me, Dawn and Ashleigh
Leiann and I
Thank you to all that attended my shower. Thank you for your company and thank you for the wonderful gifts! I am truly blessed! I wish I had taken more pictures but the memories will stay with me forever!

2 comments:

  1. Your shower looks beautiful! I'm sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily~
    Yes, everything went well and was beautiful! I was sad you weren't there but understand:) See ya 4th of July weekend?

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete