Monday, June 8, 2009

Special Moment and Ethan's Future

First, I'd like to start out by sharing a very special moment Ethan and I had this morning. Reminder...I'm a little emotional, I'm 8 months pregnant:)

I was getting Ethan ready so that we could go walk this morning. As I picked him up from the changing table he didn't let go. He hugged me so tight and for so long, I melted. He let go, looked at me, smiled and hugged me longer. At this point the tears were running from my eyes. It's these small moments that remind you of how much LOVE you have for your child(ren). Not only did he hug me but then he let go one more time and gave me a BIG ole' kiss and went back to hugging me. I'm not exaggerating when I say this went on for at least 2 minutes. It made my day, to say the least!!!! For those of you who have rambunctious kids you can appreciate this.

On to Ethan's Future LOL! ****CAUTION****Pictures below have nudity!!!!!!

This is a picture of what we hope is to come....maybe the medical field:)

This is a future all parents fear.....STREAKING!
LMAO! Ethan's new thing is taking his diaper off and running around the house. He has a smile from ear to ear and laughs! You can't help yourself but to laugh with him. Then, you have to get serious, catch him, and put another diaper and clothes on him. We only hope that this is not a sign of what's to come.

3 comments:

  1. Bridget how sweet. Don't you just love those moments. It makes all the not so wonderful moments diappear. I wish I could bottle up those hugs and kisses to keep them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet boy you have!! Those are great memories to cherish! They really do grow up fast! PS, Love the picture of the "streaker", Jackson never did that, but my nephew did, he was a little older and while he was running around he would say naked boy and do the naked boy dance! Enjoy the moments! Hope you are feeling good, only a few more moths left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I cried, I love when they are sweet like that! lol There is no love like that of a Mama and her boy! And soon enough you'll have it times TWO!!! Through my tears, I brust out laughing at streaker pics! :) Coop LOVES to be naked! I would have to agree that a Doctor would be a MUCH better career choice! :) Hope you are feeling good!

    ReplyDelete