Monday, June 29, 2009

All grown up:(


I find myself saying very often that I feel Ethan still is a baby and not a toddler yet. Maybe because he doesn't have alot of hair (what he does have is very long and it's going to be cut on Friday), or that he doesn't talk alot.......I'm not sure. When I was downloading photos, I found this one and it made me sad:( He looks like a big boy! I guess he's getting ready to be a BIG brother.



I had to add this picture. It was hilarious! Ethan was playing with his shadow. By the time I got the camera he had enough but I still captured the tail end of his comedy show....and yes it included the balloons:)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Shadow picture! Ohh and he does look all grown up in the 1st picture. They grow to fast. You will have a baby in your arms again very soon. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just such a cutie pie! I hope you're doing well ... let the countdown begin. Tell baby that he can come any day but not Aug 1st or 2nd. Those two are already claimed by Josh and I :)

    ReplyDelete