Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Boy!

I can't believe two years ago today I gave birth to my little Ethan. Roger and I constantly say that we can't believe he is ours. He's everything I've ever dreamed of since I was a little girl. He is beautiful! He has a humorous, loving personality. He is full of energy and spunk! I can't imagine life without him. I have been looking back at photos from through out the year to make a family calender, I couldn't help but post some. You forget how much they change and how fast time flys by. Ethan's 1st Birthday!13 Months14 Months 15 Months 16 Months 17 Months 18 Months 19 Months 20 Months 21 Months 22 Months 23 Months
I will post birthday pics from today soon......

2 comments:

  1. WOW, 2 already!! Time does fly! He is so cute! I hope he has a great brthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness he has grown, huh? You tell that little man I am going to pinch his little bootie when I see him. Afterall, a pinch to grow an inch, right? Love the photos. He's as handsome as they get.

    ReplyDelete