Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ethan is two!

So, my little boy is now two! How sad:( Time really flys being a parent. I can remember vividly the day he was born, probably because of the torture I went through. Look at him, he was well worth it!
His last evening of being a 1 yr old! Enjoying the mixer of icing from his birthday cake I made him:)
Two years old and having a BIG breakfast!
Showing off his new hair cut! Did I mention that I cut it????

Playing with his little brother. Too many toys, huh?
Not too bad!
Impressive....if I do say so myself
I decided to make a double layer cake so he was able to enjoy another mixer
WOW! Lots of presents from the family
He loved his Little Einsteins card
He loved his home depot work bench more!
Clothes weren't as interesting--typical boy
Ripping the paper was FUN
Eating the ribbon????
Power tools rock!
Pretty plane cake I know, what else was I suppose to do for gluten free?
Excited for us to sing H-A-P-P-Y- B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
Ethan enjoyed his cake so much he didn't feel like using a fork

My worse nightmare, potty training. Don't worry it is gonna wait til he is ready, so for now he can play!
He weighed in at 26lb (25%) and was 34.25" (50%)
I can't wait to see what this next year brings us!

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe he is two already. I can't wait to see him...and feed him tons of junk food:) That's what aunties are for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how time flys. They are all growing so fast. Ethan's haircut looks great and I think the birthday cake you made him looks fabulous. Good Job Mommy!!! We had such a good time last week playing we have to do it again SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete