Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Weekend

Thanks to my friend Emily for hooking us up with some Universal Studios/ Islands of Adventure tickets. We decided to go away to Orlando for Ethan's birthday weekend, instead of having a birthday party this year. As predicted Ethan loved it! There was not much for him to do because of his height but he did enjoy a couple of rides with Roger or I. We alternated holding Aidan and going on rides with Ethan. To be honest Ethan loved to just look around:) So easily pleased....for now til he is a teenager.
It wasn't the most beautiful day for a visit at a theme park, it just made it better because there were less people.
He didn't know rather to love or hate the Simpsons. The safe bet was to hold on tight!
Short wait in line for E.T
Aidan smiling and playing while the BIG boys were in line:) Luckily he doesn't know what he is missing.

Aidan & I taking celeb shots:) Yes, I was bored
Not good at following simple commands like, "say cheese"
He of course liked The Cat in the Hat characters the most. Just wait til Halloween you may see The Vest creation of THING 1&2
Roger may be 28 but he thinks it's so funny to soak people with the water blaster on the flume ride.

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ Roger. He's funny. I want free tix to Universal. I need to work on Em for those...

    Looks like you guys had fun despite the cruddy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only give tickets if you ask my while squeezing your boobs together and talking in baby voice. Weird, I know. But if you want free tickets, it's what you have to do. Don't let Bridget fool you...she did it.

    ReplyDelete