Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1 year old home photo shoot

Since my wonderful husband bought me such a great camera. I have decided to save us money and not pay to get professional photos of Aidan at one year old. I chased him around the play area with the camera and this is what I came up with. Next attempt will be outside if I can catch him. Unfortunately, Ethan was not wanting his picture taken. Better luck next time!
My little alligator piano player
He's a walker!
Cheesy Face
So cute I had to post in color and bw
Teething
Beautiful!
And those eyes!
Smirk:)
awwwwww
Look at that sweet profile


I can't believe he's 1 years old already:(
I'm sure he's got alot up his sleeve for this upcoming year. Keep checking in!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures came out wonderful!!!! the 9th and 12th are my 2 favorites. Both your boys are so handsome. Love them, can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which is my favorite. I love them ALL. He's so handsome just like his big brother. I see YOU mama in Aidan! I'm probably the only one who says that, right? Can't wait for you to have a girl. She's going to be quite the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Aidan looks like me as a baby:) Finally, he looks like someone,hehe

    ReplyDelete