Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Park with Grammy

It's not very often that the boys get to play with their Grammy (My Mom). With her work schedule and Ethan's therapy schedule it's hard to make time for one another. We met up at Sims Park and then brought the boys for a quick lunch. Florida's heat and humidity had us all sweating in no time. I'm not quiet sure how my Mom still managed to go home and get ready for a long afternoon/evening of work,props to her. We left with a long car ride and I was exhausted!

The boys LOVED the time they got to spend with Grammy. Play time , running around, a long walk by the river was just what we all needed. The boys had their giggles and in return gave Grammy a big much needed smile on her face:)
Sorry the lens was fogged from the humidity. Ethan was chasing a squirrel up a tree.
I've feeling a little uneasy....you never know what those squirrels will do!
Aidan loves when he's on his own.
I don't know how a kid can run up and down this park so much!
Ethan was showing off his brother to Aunt Gail. It was nice she came by to play and visit while we were in the area.
Ethan convincing Grammy to get him out of the fenced in area and to go by the water.
I love watching Ethan, showing off Aidan.
Look at that profile.

1 comment:

  1. Ethan looks like he's grown a foot since I last saw him. Pretty soon he will tower over me! Love the pic of his mouth open at the squirrel...like it's the first time he's ever seen one! SO cute. Keep the updates coming. I feel like I am right there watching them grow.

    ReplyDelete