Wednesday, August 11, 2010

July 28th, 2009--! years old!

I can't believe my baby is one years old! Time flys! Aidan is walking around, attempting to say words, getting his molars in and doing everything a typical one year old does. When he enters a room he makes sure to smile from ear to ear, he has so much love to give and is so loved by all who meet him. He is a blessing from God. A year ago I thought to myself," how am I going to juggle two little boys?" Now I say to myself, " how could I ever live without my two little boys?" I love being Ethan and Aidan's Mommy!

Enjoying his 1st birthday cupcake at home! I think he was smiling because he loves being sang too:)

1 comment:

  1. I think I could cry that he's already a yr old. Time flies. You have done a wonderful job this past year juggling both boys. You certainly have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete