Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boys just playing around

I'm always trying to find new things to keep my two little monkeys entertained. I purchased a blow up ball tent that lasted a couple of days with a slow leak. I've since then returned it for a new one but just wanted to show pictures fo the two boys having a ball!
Ethan actually stopping to take a picture.
Cheese!
What a beautiful smile:)
Play time
What a face!!!

Mommy's little monkey
Peak a boo
Even Nana liked to play in the ball tent
The boys just love when adults play like kids!
Nana likes to play with puppets too!
Bath time!
Little Rebel
Words could never describe how "GREAT" it is to be a parent to these two boys. They love to play with one another(although they have their times). I can't help but giggle out loud while watching them, yet shed a tear out of the joy for the love they bring to me and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment