Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Michigan Thanksgiving

Roger, the boys and I were able to make a trip up to see my "Northern" family for Thanksgiving this year. My Aunty Patty made us our yummy meal that we were all so appreciative for! I feel so blessed and thankful for a supportive husband, great friends and (for the most part) a healthy, beautiful family.

I thought I'd get better pictures since my husband was with me but, I dropped the ball! Here are literally just a couple from turkey day.

Alyssa (my cousin Stacy's daughter)
Lexton (My Cousing Marc's son)

Aidan playing with his cousins!
Aunty Sherre
One of my little turkeys!
My Grandma Swanson (who refuses to pose for a picture)
My other turkey who refused to take off his winter jacket!
Yes, he has board shorts on .....he was swimming in the heated pool:)

No comments:

Post a Comment