Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

I couldn't wait to see the boys reaction when they saw that Santa came. Ethan has been prancing around the house like a reindeer and saying Ho Ho Ho for weeks now. Aidan doesn't quiet get it but I knew he'd enjoy ripping into some presents and playing with all of the toys. I love these ages with the boys. The innocence of life is amazing!
My little monkey with his monkey
Ethan is his monkey pj's
Santa came and brought way too much. How will our house ever hold it all???
Presents shoved everywhere
Our tree all light up and without bulbs this year. Some little guy I know liked to shake the tree:)
Aidan woke up wet so he luckily he fit in his brothers pj's from last year! He didn't care much for his stocking, he was more interested in bagels!
Ethan loved his stocking filled with animals, roar!
I'm not sure if Aidan was crying to cry or crying because he didn't want that shape sorter?!
Nothing better than a reaction like this to his dinosaur puzzle.
Ethan LOVED his roller skates. I can see alot more bumps and bruises heading our way.
Dinosaur bedding, what fun!
I love when they play together....even on drums!
Daddy had to help Aidan since his main priority was to eat.
I love my boys so much. We were truly blessed to have such a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment