Sunday, December 12, 2010

Michigan 2010

Both my sisters live in Wisconsin now but it's nice that they both traveled to Michigan to visit us. We would meet at my Dad's in the morning and then figure our day out from there. The boys just loved the attention (especially attention seeker Aidan, who thrives off it!). I can't believe how old and big my niece and nephew are getting. Both Alex and Cam tower over me and they are only 17 and 12!! It makes me sad that we all live so far away from one another. I'd love to have my Michigan family closer. I guess I'll have to put that on my list for when I win the lottery (first, I have to play to win).

Aidan with his Aunty Lisa and cousin Alex
My younger sister Justine and My Dad

Ethan giving Daddy some loving while they get ready to watch football
Grandma Tackmier and My older sister Lisa
Aidan with his Aunty Justine
My sister's beautiful family
(Cam, Alex, Lisa and Brian)
The crew clowning around!
Lisa and Alex
Cam, Aidan and I
My nephew Cam and I
My niece Alex and I
My sisters and dad
Lisa and I
The 3 sisters
Justine and I
Ethan was not loving football as much as his Daddy was.
My sweet E
Posing for a pic....which is rare!
Hmmmm.....my babysitter *Mr.Portable DVD player*
My cousin Josh and Aidan
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment