Monday, December 27, 2010

Pinata gone wrong!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I pay attention to detail and that I am typically organized. Well, I dropped the ball at my own son's birthday party. I was doing good by ordering a train pinata online (since no one sells them locally). I brought a wiffle bat instead of a harder bat, I brought ribbon to tie the pinata upto a tree and not rope and so this thru us completely off with the train pinata. I guess it makes for good pics and a great story?!?
Roger attempting to tie the pinata up with the ribbon
What you see is Austin swinging at the pinata. What you don't see is that Roger is holding it up:)
Our little man wanted a swing!
Wow, that swing knocked the pinata right off the ribbon.
Oh geez and Jared one of the oldest kids at the party is up?!?
This is where Roger risked his life,lol!
Nicholas swings...hits the pinata and misses Uncle Roger (good boy)
Skylar is concentrating
Good one handed swing Jacob
Zach got a good swing in and Roger closed his eyes
Lexi (a softball player) and the oldest kid at the party got the last swing and Roger was running out of the way,lol!
We ended up breaking the pinata and tossing candy everywhere.

Hmmmmm.....I hope someone else jumps to this candy so he doesn't bring this all home!
Filling his mouth full of candy.
Look at those eyes! He looks adorable as a bum:)
I hope next party I'm more organized so we don't have a ghetto pinata time,lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment