Friday, July 30, 2010

Aidan's 1st Birthday Party

I can't believe my little boy just had his 1st birthday party. We had it at Planet Jump, the local bounce house place. The kids were able to play for an hour and a half and then we meet up in our party room and had pizza and cupcakes. I ashamedly admit that I didn't get any pictures of the kids at play. My friends said they would help me out with those:)



Here are some pictures of the setup! If you'd like to order stickers for your party contact me at devinedoodles@gmail.com or check out more ideas at devinedoodles.blogspot.com !





Whirly Aidan lollipop's as party favors...yum!
Delicious cupcakes from Mmmm Delicious!

Aidan with his Nana. Aunty Lori and Carly:)


Ethan running and climbing. The gang!


Everyone enjoying their food after some fun.


"Grape Nana" and Aidan. That's my boy who wants the fountain drink,lol.

He loves to eat!

Ethan practicing blowing out Aidan's candle.
Auntie A....be careful!
Singing to his little brother.
We had to wait on cupcakes til he was done eating.














Aidan's 1st birthday party was a success! Thanks to all who helped make it the best.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party and we had so much fun! I am so glad Aidan liked his cupcake. Thanks again for letting us make them for you!!! Ohh and just so you know Makayla has been singing happy birthday non stop since the party! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there for it:( Another important event we miss, but we were thinking of you guys. You did a GREAT job with the decor. Very very cute. Stealing thing idea for a bday party one year!

    ReplyDelete