Thursday, July 29, 2010

Makayla's 2nd Birthday Party

Although Roger came to help me with the two boys I was bad with taking pics. Here are a couple pictures of the kids playing at the Jungle Bounce for Makayla's birthday party! Thanks to Sheryl and Steve for the invite and having fun as a family on a Sunday afternoon:)
The ball pit was just one little part of this fun place and unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me for the other areas. Or maybe it was because I was too busy bouncing and climbing up the bounce house and sliding down the tall slide, like a kid!!!

The Kids jumping and playing in the ball pit!

Ethan hiding in the pit

Makayla--The Birthday Girl!

Aidan didn't want to miss out on the fun

Then he realized he couldn't get himself up,lol

And he's back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment