Thursday, July 29, 2010

Aidan's 1st Hair Cut


For some reason my boys just don't like to get their hair cut. In Aidan's case I had to do it. He was growing a MULLET and it wasn't pretty. In fact it was getting to be a little embarrassing. I took it upon myself to give him his 1st hair cut since Roger butchered Ethan's 1st. I even tried to bribe him with food (it usually works!).




Look at that hair hanging over his ears.

True Mullet about to be chopped!

















If he were a girl I would have been able to give him a cute bob:)






I don't know why he's still crying? I think he looks so much better:)








He didn't want to pose either:(
Ethan was wanting to say, "cheese" again? I think he was looking for a little attention.
Here come the smiles:)
I'm a little afraid he's threatening me not to cut his hair again!

1 comment: