Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to my Baby Boy Aidan

Again, I've been a slacker. Partially not my fault. With some family emergencies at the beginning of the month and then our computer crashing it's put a damper on my blogging. I'm even more ashamed by admitting that I don't have a single picture downloaded for the month of July yet. Here are just a couple pictures of looking back on my baby boy Aidan's first year of life.

Aidan has been such a blessing to our family. His has a smile that will instantly melt your heart. He babbles and mimics sounds. Momma, Dada, ball (sounds like dall) hi, bye bye are the most consistent words. He is walking very fast and climbing up on things. He has 7 teeth, two in which are molars that just popped through in the last five day. Aidan is our eater. He really isn't picky at all. He will eat basically whatever you put down in front of him plus some, lol! He is starting to have temper tantrums (little ones--nothing compared to his big brother Ethan's) when you tell him "No" or take something away that he wants. He's grown so much in this past year it's scary. I know he's a toddler now but I still consider him a baby!

Aidan Cole Vest born July 28,2009 @ 9:30am via c-sectionHe was such a good baby in the hospital.
Best Friends not only because they are brothers but it seems by choice.
Look at him....looking like an old man!
Being a good baby at Mass on Christmas Eve

Ear to ear with his God Mother Melissa

What a doll face!

Showing off his baby blue eyes and beautiful eye lashes!

Eating his Momma's wristlet and looking a mess

Undoing his Easter Basket at Nana's

Precious clean baby

Everyone smiles like this at the Sand Pearl:)

Brotherly LOVE. Aidan looks like he could eat his BIG brother

Florida Aquarium

He didn't take a first step he took his first two steps on Father's Day!

I will post more pics for the month of July. One entry which will include Aidan's first haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment